Thursday, October 16, 2008

Value Shopper

Why use one parking spot, when you can take up two for the same price?



Story:
A few months ago, while at lunch, I saw this. I thought to myself:

"That's interesting, that police officer must have been in a hurry to park crooked like that"

Forty minutes later, on my way back from lunch, the car was still there. So I doubled back and took the picture. This sweet parking choice wasn't for a lack of space. There were AT LEAST 35 spots in the lot... but none were at the front door like this one.

Perhaps there was some kind of emergency, and this heroic police officer was the first responder. And I'd like to believe that his/her car is still taking up TWO handicapped spaces because he/she is still inside providing some kind of life saving service to the school.

But I have a sinking feeling that dude was just lazy and didn't want to huff it more than 15 ft. to the entrance.

No comments: