Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wrong

It's people like this that help me work on patience. Rant follows picture:



What kind of senseless idiot parks like this? If it was a Hummer... a real honest to goodness Hummer, I would almost - ALMOST cut him/her some slack. Real Hummers are REALLY big vehicles, and certainly hard to park. If this genius drove an H2 (read: glorified Suburban) I would again, ALMOST cut him/her some slack.

BUT NO. This rocket scientist drives an H3. This fine piece of automotive shite is built on the same chassis (GMT355) as the Chevy Colorado (The small pickup):



Which is only an updated version of the S-10:



From which we got Jimmy:




Which was re-badged as the Oldsmobile Bravada:




So in essence - this two-bit, good-for-nothing tool is driving a modernized (albeit boxy) Oldsmobile Bravada - hardly a large vehicle, and DEFINATELY park-able.

People like this give all Hummer drivers a bad name.

Disclaimer - I have a pretty strict rule about what pictures I post on this blog. I generally only post pictures that I have taken. So, the disclaimer is that the only picture I took in today's post is the first one. The others come from google's image search.

4 comments:

Jame said...

haha. I live in South Dakota, and people do not, I mean do not know how to park; let alone drive. So I'm with ya on that one.

Serin said...

Thanks, I needed that laugh! This post reminded me of the so-and-so begat so-and-so scriptures

***** said...

I agree with Serin. Ifeel like I am wiser in the vehicle geneology department now. Love the post! xoxo Sis.

Unknown said...

Keying cars is a HUGE dick thing to do, but parking like that (which is obviously intentional) almost makes it ok...