Tuesday, April 6, 2010

so confused

There are so many political messages here I can't really get a grip on what means the most to this person. If I try to boil it down, do I get:

1. A Dragon fearing, God fearing, anti-war, gay, native american, Obamaniac?

or

2. A peace loving native american who used to play Dungeons & Dragons but has settled into religious based parenthood and cares a great deal about the color spectrum?

I just don't know. I think the sticker that puzzles me the most is "Indian Country". The last time I checked, the word "Indian" is an incorrect and insensitive term for the groups of people that were native to this land before the europeans took over. I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Kleanteeth said...

I think it's more of a my kids got me these stickers for Father's Day and I had to put them up to be a good Dad plus it coveres the big crack in my fender kind of situation.